Saturday, August 6, 2011

its been a while

I haven't blogged in quite some time. Its late, and I'm only up because I ate less than an hour ago and if I try to sleep it won't happen.
I don't know who, if anyone, still reads this blog...maybe someone still has me on their google reader. Who knows. I thought about getting a Tumblr as I start my new adventures. If only I knew how to use it...

Anyways, there was a point to this. Something my Papa told me today. He said, "There's no 'you can't'(s) in My Love".

How many times have I been told I can't do something? Too many to count. And not just in the sense that there are things I shouldn't do but that there are things I can't do. Some people can do them but not me.

I've believed that lie for so long, I sometimes forget its a lie. So when I ask my Father to reveal His love to me, He says, "There are no 'you can'ts' in My Love. Phil. 4:13." I can do all things. I will do greater things than Jesus did. That's a promise (John 14:12). So when I tell you, I'm gonna lay hands on the sick, pray for them, and see them healed, you better believe it. And whether you believe it or not, it has happened already, and will continue to happen.

I'm just so excited for this next chapter in my life. I'm about to embark on a life that just seems to make no sense to the natural mind. I don't understand it but that's okay. Actually, that's perfect. Its the best place to be. If I don't understand it, my only option is to trust in the Lord with all my heart (Proverbs 3:5-6).